Commercial Legal Assistant/ParalegalKamloops
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Paralegal or Legal Assistant, or who can work independently with minimal supervision and can also work in a team. Duties of the position would include:
- To manage files relating to commercial transactions, including buying, and selling businesses and various real estate transactions;
- Document preparation;
- Various due diligence searches;
- Provide assistance in areas of law, as required; and
- General administrative duties, as required.
- Excellent communicator;
- Strong work ethic;
- Ability to prioritize workflow to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to multitask; and
- Excellent time-management skills.
Experience and Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience in commercial transactions and commercial real estate.
- Experience with property development (subdivisions is an asset).
- Experience using BC Online, and Land Title and Survey Authority programs, as well as familiarity with corporate records will be an asset.
- A degree would be an asset.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and covering letter to Regan Forrester, Administrator - email@example.com.