We Can Help

If you have been injured as a result of medical care, you may have a claim against the physician, or medical care giver for malpractice, or negligence.

It is important to get prompt advice if you think you or a family member have a claim. At Mair Jensen Blair, we will give you advice early in the claim as to the chances of success, and help to obtain the evidence necessary to advance your claim. If necessary, we will get you to new doctors to have you assessed and have the injuries and claim properly documented. Please call one of our experienced lawyers at Mair Jensen Blair.